Information We May Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. These cookies may collect information about your computer, including IP addresses, operating systems and browser types, for system administration and performance maximisation. Such information is statistical data and will not identify you personally, it does not include any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by using the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Storing Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data. You can access the information held by Opus Artz by requesting the right of access in writing by post or email to email@example.com.